Monday, August 8, 2011

ZARA girl

ZARA dress, Ebay bag, shoes, necklace; Urban Outfitters Necklace
photos by my sister-Nikki

Last week I got my very first ZARA dress! I dare say that this won't be my last. I've always admired the label but found it to be often out of my price range. You can imagine that when I walked into the store and saw that they were having a major summer sale, I just couldn't resist. The silk material of this dress makes it seem like I am wearing pajamas out. Double score!


On another note: Today I start my Master Cleanse Diet. I will let you know how it goes. I usually can't make it past 3 days but I will try and last for a little longer this time around. I don't recommend it for everyone but for me I do it once in a while to get my body back to normal and cleanse it from any toxins.

No comments:

Post a Comment