Monday, August 22, 2011

DIY: Pin Curls


Like clockwork, every summer, I cut my hair short and two or so months later I regret it. lol. This reminded me of a post I wanted to do a while back when I had long hair but didn't get around to it. So here is a super quick and simple way to do curls without having to use a curling iron. This was inspired by my mom who use to do pin curls when she was younger.

Materials: comb, handful of hair pins, hair-dryer (optional), and hairspray

Directions:
NOTE: This should be done on hair that is semi-damp hair.
1. Depending on how thick you want the curls, take a section of your curls and twist till it starts to twist on its own and pin down.
2. Repeat till all of your hair is all in pin curls. (Wait till your hair is dry, or running a blow-dryer over it for speedy results).
3. Run your fingers through your hair to part the curls.

4. Style it!



Easy as Pie in the eye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment