Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red Velvet Cheesecake


F21 lace top, Urban Outfitters shorts, Vintage Colin Stuart heels, Ebay Bag, DIY necklaceHERE, Cartier inspired LOVE bracelet

Some of you may have noticed that my blog posts have been getting quite simple (i.e. outfit pics have been narrowed down to one). While I know this ends up making for a boring post, I have realized that there isn't a need for much more in order to share my outfit. Plus, the process of my picture being taken really refuses to be anything but unnatural. Anybody who knows me could vouch for this.

On that note, I take inspiration from the Satorialist and Miroslava Duma's blog Buro 24/7. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE a number of personal fashion blogs that offer an array of exquisite pictures and setting as much as the next person! But I feel that there is something to be said about what Schuman and Duma both are able to do with a single picture when it comes to fashion. Don't you think so?

On another note, this is what I wore to date night with the boyfriend yesterday. It's nice to be able to get all dressed up for each other and enjoy a nice meal with each other every now and again. We had the most amazing Red Velvet Cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment