Wednesday, April 27, 2011

DIY: Can Tab Necklace


Hey lovelies! I hope you are all are doing well. Sorry for the lack of posts... The end of the semester is nearing the end so it's getting crazy. Anyway, I thought I try to alleviate my stress by posting another DIY for you all. It's super simple and doesn't take much time to make. Have a look see (click images to enlarge)...

What you'll need:

gold spray paint, can tabs from a soda can or soup can (for a bigger tab), glue gun, and a plastic gem (can be bought from Michael's)

Directions:
1. Spray paint BOTH sides of the tabs. Make sure to give them ample amount to dry.
2. Take the gem and glue it to the bottom half of the tab.

That's its! String it onto a chain.
TIP: To get a colored gem, just color over it with a sharpie (any you color you want).



Thought I'd let you all know that my posts will be slowing down tremendously in the next couple of weeks because finals are also creeping up. I am gonna need all the strength I have left and fight off the beast that is SENIORITIS. *shakes fist at it* I will post when I can though.

No comments:

Post a Comment