Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Diggin Myself a Trench













I know that it's spring now but I just can't seem to get my mind off trench coats. All sorts of versions and colors have been haunting me through the bloggosphere (not quite sure that is a word...lol...oh well, you know what I mean). I love how it instantly adds classicism and romanticism to any outfit. They are also the perfect spring counter-part to the winter peacoats! Definitely going on my must-haves list.

P.S. Sorry I've been M.I.A. from blogging but its the last month of the semester but all of my efforts have been put towards school and work. I am also trying to wrap my head around all of the things I need to do before finals next month. Eek!



Photo courtesy: google images (HERE, HERE), Blair Waldorf, Sincerely Jules (HERE, HERE), Because i'm Addicted (HERE, HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment