Friday, April 15, 2011

Breezy






(Free People top, H&M jeans, Ebay Platform wedge sandals)

Hey guys! Apologies for not having posted in a while. I have been preoccupied with writing this paper for one of my classes and keeping up with my reading and weekly assignments with other classes. I am sure all of you know what I'm talking about. I really can't wait for this semester to be over! I am also soooo glad that it's friday but also sad that I couldn't go to Coachella this year! I have never been and I've been wanting to go since I knew of its existence. There's always next year right? In the mean time, I can't wait to see what everyone who did go decide to wear.

In honor of Coachella weekend, I thought I'd post one of my more hippy outfits... I just fell in love with the lace-up arms and white linen material of this top! It will be perfect for those hot summer days to come.

Hope you all have a great weekend!! I have a few new DIY projects in the works so keep checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment