Monday, September 12, 2011

Nachos

Tshirt Orgy shirt (worn HERE), Vintage Cutoff Denim, Free People bag, Vintage ankle boots, Rayban Aviators

Had the perfect lunch date with my mama over the weekend! We were craving some nachos so we headed off to Baja Fresh. Boy did it hit the spot! They have this mango salsa that is just my favorite!! We then proceeded to do some looking around Ventura Blvd. by heading off to Handmade. I just love that store because it always inspires me to be more creative.

Finally we found ourselves at Target where I landed myself a copy of The Help at %20 off cover price!! Sweetness! After I saw the movie with my mom, I just had to get myself a copy. I usually don't like to see the movie than read book but it was really spur of the moment. If you haven't seen it, you should! Any of you read the book? What ya think?!





No comments:

Post a Comment