Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Transitions

H&M sweater and jeans, ALDO platform heels, Ebay bag, Rayban tortoise wayfarers

I was so excited with how chilly it had gotten last Sunday morning that I designed my church outfit around a light sweater. I was hoping it would be like that the whole day, but as I had expected of SoCal weather it got pretty warm that I had to take off my sweater. Boo. I guess you could say that this is a transition from summer to fall kinda outfit.



I also wanted to share what my little sister wore that same day because it was just so California chic. I am now in want of a striped maxi dress for myself.

Any suggestions where I can snag myself one for a great price?

In other news: I've cut my hair folks! It's a hairstyle I've wanted to try out for years and I finally summed up the courage to do it. I will share pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment