Friday, September 9, 2011

Kind of a Beachy day.

Apologies for not posting very much. My life has been pretty up and down for the past couple of months... To get my mind off a few things, I thought I'd do a long overdue post.

DIY Sleeveless Tshirt, Flea Market shorts, Target sunglasses & sandals, F21 feather necklace, DIY Chanel bag HERE

The bf and I recently headed toward ZUMA beach to escape this horrible heat (100 degree kind of heat yo) we've been experiencing this whole week. The forecast says that it will finally start to cool off to the 80s. You can't imagine how excited I am for some Fall weather to kick in! We really had fun just sitting on the sand watching the tide come in. Can you believe it was my first time being to beach all summer?! I know right? I don't know what took me so long.


P.S. Thanks to those who have stuck around!

No comments:

Post a Comment