Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Essential Lip Care


I don't like to wear lipstick because of the taste and texture it leaves on my lips. Instead, I turn to lip tinters and lip balms to color and moisturize my lips. I've tried almost everything under the sun in search for the perfect one for me. Above are some of the one's I still have from my search. After a long search, I have found my perfect lip balm(s)!!


My top 3 balms are:
1. C.O. Bigelow MENTHA Lip Balm Stick
This is perfect if you like the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips. Plus,
it's infused with real mint that freshens your breath AND it tastes great!! It
tastes likes pillow mints. YUM! What I also love most about this lip balm is
that it is ENTIRELY hides the wax taste!
2. Chapstick Original or CARMEX Original
This is my default lip balms. It's perfect, except for the fact that I can taste
the wax on both.
3. Burt's Bee's Lip Balm in Mango Butter
I recently decided to give Burt's Bee's a try since this tops most people's list.
I have to say I was sold because of the flavors they came in. I got mine in
Mango and it smells and tastes so great! Although, it doesn't completely hide
the waxiness. Burt's Bee's also comes in lip balm tinter forms!


How about you? What tops your lip care list?

No comments:

Post a Comment