Friday, October 14, 2011

DIY: Missoni Headscarf

Leave it to Missoni and Miroslava Duma to execute zig-zags so fabulously.


After searching high and low for this Missoni headscarf, I finally decided it was time for a DIY. I have been in dire need of a scarf that will keep up my super short hair on days that I'm tired of looking at it.


Materials:
Acryllic paints of choice
paint brush
water
mixing palette
scissors
about a yard of knit jersey fabric (any color)


Directions:
1. Cut about yard of some knit jersey that is as wide as you would like it to be.

2. Paint zig-zags onto the jersey. (Make sure to put several layers of paint onto each so that it can be seen.) Mind you, the zig-zags don't have to be perfect. I found that free-handing them turned out a bit cooler and more personal.


Voila! Easy right?!

Happy Friday Folks!


photo courtesy: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment