Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Home Sweet Home







(vintage Doc Martens, American Apparel tshirt, Forever21 plaid button down, denim cut-offs, Ebay Cardi)

Hey all. Sorry for the lack of posts... I've been trying to spend as much time as possible with the fambam while I'm home for Spring Break. What I love most about coming home for vacation (aside from seeing and being with my family) is how much less I go on the internet. I just don't feel the need to when I'm here. When I'm up at school I use it as an excuse to procrastinate and avoid doing homework (curse you Senioritis *while shaking fist in the air for dramatic effect*) It's so liberating!

The downside is that I often forget to take outfit pictures. I will try to do better remembering to take pictures. Above is an outfit I wore the last week before the rainy weather had dominated completely dominated my life. I've seriously been living in that cardigan since then.

(On another note: I have been working on a couple DIY projects these past couple of days and I can't wait to share them with you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment