Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Blues




I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I can’t help but be a bit sad that Christmas is over. Perhaps this is because I know that lurking in the shadows is the end of another year, decorations must be taken down, and that I soon have to go back to school. Boo!

It’s unbelievable how fast time flies! Can’t believe 2010 is almost over. My family and usually just watch a bunch of movies on TV and then a few minutes before, change to Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Years Eve to watch ball drop. My sister and I usually buy some cute New Years Eve hats and throw some confetti into the air. lol.
There is a lot of things awaiting next year and a lot to be grateful for this past year.

What do you all have planned for New Years?

No comments:

Post a Comment