Sunday, November 7, 2010

DIY: Magazine Bowl

Here is a cool piece that can be used either for loose change, jewelry, or anything miscellaneous! I came across this DIY on a website for a magazine about "crafts and green living ideas" called Esprit Cabane. There are several cool projects from this website that I want to do. For directions click HERE.

All you need is: an old magazine, a bowl to be your mold, parchment (to placed over the bowl), and...
NOTE: I used the ruler to make it easier to measure out the strips. To do this, just wrap a page of a magazine around the ruler.

I didn't have parchment so I used some paper towels. lol.



TIP: You might want to mix some of the glue with water to create paper mache and glaze the bottoms and inner parts of the bowl to make it sturdier.

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday and keeping dry. It's raining really hard here where I'm at.


No comments:

Post a Comment