I hope you all had a great and safe Halloween Weekend! Can you believe it is already November?! I am soooooo excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! Love love love this time of year! Here is another DIY project for you all. I kind developed this through experimentation...
Piece of cardboard, Scissors, Flat round object (e.g. quarter), black and gold paint, glue gun, bendable wire, clear nail polish, gold chain
1. Trace the round object onto the cardboard and cut it out.
2. Draw the star onto the cardboard.
3. Spread some hot glue onto the round cardboard and let it dry for a couple of minutes. (This creates a base for your paint to latch onto.)
4. Paint center of the star with black and the outer portion with your gold paint. (This may require a few coats.) Let paint dry.
5. Put a coat of the clear nail polish on pendant. (This makes your pendant look not only shiny but makes it waterproof. It is important you let this dry for an hour or so.)
6. Pierce the top portion with a pin and put bendable wire through and make loop.
7. String in your chain.
There you have it! You have another House of Harlow 1960 necklace!