Saturday, August 14, 2010

DIY: Project Green.

With some IKEA ribbons I had lying around, I decided to give what the designers were doing a try. I wouldn't say it's as good as Gretchen's creation but...What do you guys think?
Is it just me, because every time I watch an episode of Project Runway I get inspired! I just finished watching the third episode, "It's a Party" and for this challenge the designers had to make outfits out of things they could find in a party supply store. I had a bunch of favorites, such as Christopher, Andy, Valerie, and Michael's designs. Aside all of the drama between the designers, Gretchen pulled out another amazing creation. I mean can you believe that faux leather jacket she made?! MY GOSH! Seeing her entire work walking on the runway, I could not help but eye her accessory!

With some IKEA ribbons I had lying around, I decided to give what the designers were doing a try. I wouldn't say it's as good as Gretchen's creation but...What do you guys think?







photos courtesy: mylifetime.com, oriogirl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment