Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dog days are almost over...


Since I've joined Chictopia, I've been unusually motivated to take photos of some outfits I've put together. From here on out, I will try to put up some of the outfits I've put up on Chictopia. Come and find me under--oriogirl!

In light of the last days of summer, I was forced to wear something very summer looking. It was unusually hot here in the bay area the past few days...reminding me of last few days of summer left. I didn't actually wear my vintage Doc Marten's with this because the weather didn't call for it. This is what I wanted to wear with the dress had it not been soo HOT! Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying your last days of summer!

Forever21 tube dress, Zizibeh Owl Necklace, Vintage Doc Marten's, handmade bracelet, silly bandz



No comments:

Post a Comment