Monday, July 18, 2011

Girls Night out


I didn't think I was going to go out on Friday Night nor watch the final Harry Potter movie Opening Day knowing how packed it would be and Carmageddon well on it's way. As it would have it, I ended up painting the town red with my girls. We stayed in line for two hours but it was fun! Time flew by. Here is a pretty bad outfit picture since I didn't get a chance take a better one. (NOTE 2 SELF: Clean bathroom mirror.) I am pretty self conscious having my picture taken so I usually need the boyfriend to do it or have it done when no one is looking. lol. How did you all spend your weekend? Apparently, it was the perfect time to go out since the news scared off people to stay home.

Oh and yesterday I made some made some fun and quick friendship bracelets that the brilliant ladies of HONESTLY...WTF shared. Click HERE for directions.


Have you joined the arm party yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment