Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar 2011 Picks

Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch the Oscars due to work and studying so, I thought I though I'd share some of my favorite Oscar looks.

(These set of purple outfits were by far are my favorite of the night because I found them to be all so interesting and unique. Each dress is exactly on the right person.)



(Cate Blanchett's dress this evening is by far my overall outfit of the night. The detail of the dress and her styling is impeccable. I don't think anyone else could've pulled it like she did.)




(Reese Witherspoon's was so cute and fun! Her whole outfit reminded me of the first glamor Barbie from the '60s. I love how Reese takes fashion risks at every red carpet event.)


...and...My favorite Couple Outfits of the night!




What were some of your favorite looks?

(photo courtesy: yahoo!movies)

No comments:

Post a Comment