Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
thrifted skirt ($4, Salvation Army)
1. Turn skirt inside out and measure out where at the waist it fits you well.
Push pin it to mark the spot
2. Sew along the push pin (vertically). Then, cut excess material you will not
(With the skirt still inside out...)
3. Cut the bottom of the skirt to the desired length adding an inch of
allowance for the hem.
4. Fold hem inward and sew down.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Happy New Year's everybody! Thank you so much for all of your support this year. It means the world to me.
How was your New year's eve celebrations? What you all do? Mine was very quiet and peaceful. My sister and I started a tradition last year to find some really cool unique hat to wear on New Year's day. If you have been following my blog for a while, you may remember that I DIYed last years hat (here).
I have a couple of New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat healthier
2. Not to take to heart the things I cannot control.
3. Try and be a bit more outgoing.
What is your New Year's Resolution(s)?